Our 2020-2021 School Theme is
We hope that our website will give you some insight into who we are and also serve as a tool to keep parents and families informed of our general policies, current events, and happenings.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the school office during our normal hours of operation.
School Office Hours: School days, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm at (305) 885-2845
Lutheran Schools are great places to grow because . . .
They are driven by a commitment to the Gospel and focused on a mission of bringing hope and healing to students and their families.
- They are governed by board members who clearly understand their roles and focus on the vision and board policies that effectively govern the operation of the school.
- They are engaged in effective strategic planning which enables the Lutheran school to maximize its ability to achieve its mission. They utilize an accreditation process like National Lutheran School Accreditation (NLSA) they develop and follow a business plan. They develop and implement a communications/marketing plan.
- They meet or exceed state and national academic standards at all grade levels.
- They help to develop a minimum of 30 developmental assets in children.
- They lead a minimum of 3% of their students to professional church work.
- They lead students to share Christ and their faith story in an unbelieving world.
- They identify future leaders for our schools.
. . . and they have educators who . . .
- Model visionary leadership. They inspire a shared vision and model the way. They practice stewardship of resources, build up others and empathize with others.
- Model servant leadership. Do those served grow as persons; do they while being served, become healthier, wiser, freer, more autonomous, more likely themselves to become servants? (Robert Greenleaf)
- Model spiritual leadership. They study God’s Word, share their personal faith story, apply law and Gospel appropriately, exhibit a passion for ministry, act courageously, equip God’s people for service, care for others, demonstrate integrity, and pray.
293 Hialeah Drive
Hialeah, FL 33010
Church (305) 888-6706 | School (305) 885-2845